Our introduction training course is for total beginners. You do not need any previous experience with SQL to attend.
This course is designed for people who will be:
1. Working with advanced SQL queries and stored procedures that have been created by a database analyst.
2. Creating simple queries from scratch.
3. Going on to attend our advanced SQL course as they develop their database knowledge.
By the end you will be able to:
1. Write basic queries, using wildcard characters and comparison operators.
2. Perform calculations in SQL.
3. Group and Count data.
4. Understand the basics concepts of databases like joins, database tables and schema.